Catha Remington, Mount Pleasant Realtor
Catha Remington | Cell Phone: (843) 697-1667
628 Long Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Helping individuals and families relocate to the Charleston area is something I really enjoy having the opportunity to be a part of. I know firsthand what it is like to move to a completely new area and I love welcoming new friends and making them feel comfortable here in our community.
- Relocation Specialist
- Catha and family relocated to Charleston from New Jersey 11 years ago.
- Her credentials inlcude being certified as an ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative. Catha also holds the designation of GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute and is certified as an SFR-Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource.
- Catha is licensed in SC and previously licensed in NJ and is a member of CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of Realtors) and previously the BCCAR (Burlington County and Camden County Association of Realtors) and NAR (the National Association of Realtors).
- Catha has two daughters, Lindsay, an insurance specialist who is engaged to Jim and lives in Florida and Kelly, a VP in Business Banking for Capital One. Kelly is who is married to Chris, a Superintendent for Commercial/Residential construction company in DC. Kelly and Chris's daughter Natalie is Catha's first grandchild. Natalie has brought joy and laughter to the entire family along with Riley their German short-haired pointer.
- Catha enjoys exercise, golf, reading and volunteering in the community.
- Catha serves as Vice President of the Executive Board for East Cooper Habitat for Humanity and has initiated and chaired many of ECHFH's fund raising projects such as The Hard Hat Balls and The Gift House Project and has been a Mentor and a Family Support Committee member as well.
- Other organizations include Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae, Women at Work, East Cooper Entrepreneurial Women and Newcomers and CSOL (Charleston Symphony Orchestra League) where Catha has served as a previous Board Member and has chaired the showcase House Preview Party. She is a past member of the Daniel Island Club.
- She also is a member of Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church and served as co-chair of the Local Missions Impact team and currently serves on the Local Impact Team as well as The Hope House Committee which is a start-up outreach home for adult children who are ill and in need of a place for their families to stay while they receive medical attention at a local hospital.